"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth."
~ Muhammad Ali
Become a volunteer and help make a difference in the lives of people suffering from Parkinson's.
Offering assistance to individuals who need it is one service to humanity that can never go unpaid. The role of a volunteer is one that does not require any academic qualifications but rather, a burning desire to make a change in the life of other individuals.
Roles of a Volunteer
Each volunteer will have duties tailored to his or her needs.
The roles range from administrative tasks which involve keeping records of each patient who participates in the class to serving as support and providing a much-needed contact for the patients.
What You Stand To Gain
In the course of volunteering, you will have the opportunity to;
- Receive support from the management and other volunteers.
- Acquire new skills and utilize them effectively in your assigned role.
- Show love, care and respect to patients who need it.
- Learn more about those who have Parkinson's disease and be educated about its symptoms and how it can be combated.
- Meet new people and have unique and rewarding experiences which can only be gotten through selfless service.
Contact us if you would like to volunteer and help change lives.